Q. Is Church Attendance really necessary for spiritual growth?
A. Please carefully consider these thoughts:
- At salvation the Holy Spirit baptised you into the Body of Christ; He knew precisely where to place you – 1 Cor 12:13.
- God has set you in the Body as it ‘pleased Him’ 1 Cor 12:18. Would your own choice not frustrate His purpose and grace?
- With whom would you share the Ministry Christ has invested in you, Eph 4:7, and upon whom would you shower those special Gifts the Holy Spirit wants to give you – 1 Cor 12:7, Eph 4:16?
- How could you, as God instructs you in Heb 10:25, urge the believers to continue in fellowship, good works and love as you see Jesus’ Return approaching? No way, if you’re not there!
- Could you keep on track without God’s direction, correction and encouragement He channels through the Church?
- Can you name anyone not in the Ark who survived the Flood?
Dear friend, God put you in the Body to grow, feed, protect, develop and mature you – so that you may be fitted for Heaven and deployed in His Work on earth.